About this Hybrid Strain
If you’re a fan of cannabis strains that smell like baked concoctions, Animal Mints strain won’t disappoint. This strain is a cross between the popular Animal Cookies, GSC, and Blue Power strains. Its scent has been compared to cookie dough and vanilla biscotti, with hints of pecans, diesel, and mint undertones.
However, the beautiful buds of Animal Mints have various shades of greens and teals, with a thick coat of trichomes that lighten its tones. Flowering time for Animal Mints is 8 to 10 weeks and is best suited for more seasoned growers.
THC levels of Animal Mints have been known to test up to 32%. Therefore, be conscious of this when portioning a serving for yourself. More often, batches of Animal Mints have THC levels that average in the teens, however, showing how widely the results vary.
Positive Effects of Animal Mints strain
Users have reported that the strain is both relaxing and euphoric. Also, that it has the potential to help those with insomnia get some needed sleep. Because many users have reported becoming sleepy after trying Animal Mints, it’s been described as an excellent nighttime strain.
Also, those using Animal Mints for medicinal purposes have found relief for symptoms associated with stress, depression, pain, insomnia, and even muscle spasms. Its prominant terpenes are Beta Myrcene, Alpha Pinene, and Limonene.
The Animal Mints high is just as delightful as the flavor, with long-lasting effects that are perfect for kicking back after a long and stressful day. Therefore, you’ll feel a cerebral effect first, filling your mind with a sleepy lifted sense that leaves you totally stoned and fading in and out of focus.
A full heavy body high comes next, lulling you into a state of couch-lock before you drift away into a peaceful sedation. With these effects and its super potent 25-32% average THC level, Animal Mints is perfect for treating chronic pain, insomnia, depression, chronic stress, cramps, and muscle spasms. Also, this bud has fluffy oversized popcorn-shaped forest green nugs with thin light amber hairs, tiny matching trichomes, and a sticky sweet coating of syrupy resin.
More About this Hybrid Strain
Animal Mints is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% Indica/50% Sativa) created through crossing the classic Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies X Fire OG strains. Looking for an insanely delicious toke that will hit both mind and body with a high level of potency? Animal Mints is totally it. Also, do not forget to check our store for Animal Mints strain price.
This baby packs a super sweet minty cookie flavor into each and every toke, with lightly nutty vanilla exhale. Also, the aroma is of earthy pine with a hint of sharp mint and pungent diesel, all wrapped up with a notable cookie effect as the nugs are burned.
Frequently Asked Questions About Animal Mints
- What are Animal Mints?
- The Animal Mints strain is a highly potent Indica dominant hybrid, that is sought out for its high THC levels, tasty terpene profile, and relaxing effects.
- What do Animal Mints mean?
- Animal Mints may have received its name from a combination of its parents’ names and terpene profile.
- Where do Animal Mints come from?
- Animal Mints was first bred by Seed Junky genetics, in California, and is a cross between GSC, Animal Cookies, and Blue Power.
- What does Animal Mints smell like?
- The sweet aroma of the Animal Mints strain is reminiscent of baked confections, with petrol and mint undertones.
- What does Animal Mints taste like?
When smoked or vaped, Animal Mints produces a flavor that is similar to its scent, with a more prominent nutty, vanilla undertone.
- What color do Animal Mints have?
- The buds of Animal Mints have various hues of teals and greens and are coated in resinous trichomes that give it amber sheen.
- What effects do Animal Mints have?
- The description of the effects of Animal Mints by reviewers as soothing and relaxing, offering the user a hazy body stone that they say helps reduce chronic pain, insomnia, cramps, and mood disorders.
- Is Animal Mints an Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid?
- Animal Mints is an Indica dominant hybrid.
- In general, medical marijuana patients choose this strain to help relieve symptoms associated with stress.